Global Biodefense publishes the latest news and insights on health security from pathogens, emerging infectious diseases and CBRN agents. We aim to bring together all disciplines invested in responsibly advancing science, technology, preparedness and response capabilities for such threats.
Our focus areas include:
- Surveillance Systems for Biological, Chemical and Radiological Threats
- Medical Diagnostic Systems and Technologies
- Cost-Effective Detectors for First Responders and Military Forces
- Emerging and Re-Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Consequence Management Issues and Technologies
- Pretreatments and Therapeutics Development for Threat Agents
- Nanotechnology and System Miniaturization for Biodefense
- Technological Challenges for Rapid and Sensitive Detection
- Advances in Microarray and Sequencing Technologies
- CBRN Integration and Decision Support Systems
- Decontamination, Recovery and Remediation
- Food Safety, Biosecurity and Agro-Defense
- Individual and Collective Protection Equipment
- Synthetic Biology and Dual Use Research of Concern
- Policy, Legislation and International Biosecurity Efforts
- Training, Education and Career Development Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities for Technology Advancement
Subscribe now for Global Biodefense e-newsletters providing weekly summaries, news alerts, special reports and access to exclusive features.
Global Biodefense is published by Stemar Media Group, LLC. We are an independent veteran-owned small business not affiliated with any government agency or political organization.