Joint Project Manager Medical Countermeasure Systems (JPM MCS)Joint Project Manager Medical Countermeasure Systems (JPM MCS)JPEO-CBD
The Joint Project Manager for Medical Countermeasure Systems (JPM MCS), a component of the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense, develops and acquires innovative medical solutions and systems to combat chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) threats and emerging infectious diseases.
JPM-MCS specializes in advanced development of drugs, biologics, and devices that have reached the Phase 1 clinical trials or that already have a Food and Drug Administration Investigational New Drug application on file.
JPM-MCS was formed in 2013 through the consolidation of three former medical joint project management offices: Chemical Biological Medical Systems (CBMS), Transformational Medical Technologies (TMT), and Medical Countermeasures Advanced Development and Manufacturing (MCM ADM).
Product management and support offices under JPM-MCS include:
Editor’s Picks: Articles and resources related to JPM-MCS. Links may lead to external sites.
- Diagnostic Devices for Biological, Chemical and Nuclear Threats (Mar 2015)
- DoD-Backed Influenza Drug Starts Phase 3 Studies (Feb 2015)
- DoD Awards 7M for Tekmira Ebola Drug (Nov 2014)
- Tekmira Starts Limited Manufacturing of Ebola Therapeutic (Oct 2014)
- FDA Modifies Hold on Tekmira Ebola Drug (Aug 2014)
- Advance Development of Broad Spectrum Countermeasures (Apr 2014)
- JPM-MCS Announces Start of Phase I Trial for Ebola Therapeutic (Feb 2014)
- DoD Activates New JPM for Medical Countermeasure Systems (Jun 2013)
Aberdeen Proving Ground MD