[NEW DATES] Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium 2020
October 7 - October 8
UPDATE: Due to COVID-19 health concerns nationwide, the 18-19 March event has been rescheduled. The Joint Civil & DoD CBRN is now scheduled to take place 7-8 Oct 2020.
DSI’s 8th Annual Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium from 7-8 Oct 2020 will provide the latest updates on US efforts to advance chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) defense. This forum will convene senior-level officials from throughout the military and federal and state governments to share their unique insights into successful CBRN incident detection, protection, and recovery strategies, as well as R&D initiatives, updates on joint CBRN requirements, and developments in inter-agency cooperation.
Symposium speakers will examine the strategies for enhancing CBRN preparedness, prevention, response and mitigation initiatives across the full spectrum of CBRN threats, whether they be a manmade, accidental, or naturally occurring. This event will also convene a panel of experts to discuss the threat of fentanyl on US national security.
Highlighted topics include:
- Supporting Enhanced Warfighter and Emergency Personnel Protection from CBRN Threats
- Modernizing Capabilities for Rapid and Accurate Threat Detection, Assessment and Mitigation
- Driving Medical Countermeasures Development to Limit the Adverse Health Effects of CBRN Incidents
- Developing Strategies for an Improved, Coordinated and Effective CBRN Response
- Advancing CBRN Training Methods and Technologies to Ensure Responders are Ready for Future Threats
- Fostering Joint, Interagency and International Cooperation and Intelligence Sharing
- Enabling Real Time, Informed Decision Making at Multiple Levels of Leadership
- Leveraging Robotic Platforms for Increased Detection and Mitigation Capabilities
Attendees at DSI’s Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium will have a unique opportunity to engage in open and honest conversation with key decision makers from across the DoD, DHS, FBI and HHS about countering CBRN WMD effects. Attendees will gain valuable insights into navigating the CBRN technology acquisition process and will hear about the solutions urgently needed by our government to ensure we are prepared for any future threats we may face at home or abroad.
Visit the DSI Group Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium website for more information and to register.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of the 2020 Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium