ANSER enhances national and homeland security by strengthening public institutions. We provide thought leadership for complex issues through independent analysis and we deliver practical, useful solutions. ANSER values collaboration, integrity, and initiative and we are client focused in all that we do. Because we were established for the purpose of public service and not for profit, we measure our success in the impact of our service.
SPECIFIC JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Chemical and Biological Matters Division Program Manager is responsible for the schedule, budget and people for all contracts within that Division.
Will have management oversight of approximately 20 ANSER analysts, 2 ANSER Project Managers, and 45 subcontractor staff across 2 primary contracts.
The PM serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer Technical Representative and the Government Program Manager. Will also serve as the primary responsible individual for all subcontractor related issues.
In addition, the Program Manager is responsible for growing the division consistent with ANSER growth plans, specifically establishing revenue targets, plans and budgets, and setting strategic direction within customer focus area. Will lead both organic and new growth initiatives.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Threat Reduction, Arms Control, Non-proliferation, CWMD, Chemical and Biological Defense experience in the previous five years preferred
- Previous Program Manager or Project Manager experience that involved leading teams or projects is preferred
- Previous business development and proposal writing experience is highly desired
- Ability to understand and utilize financial management tools is required
- Deep knowledge of Department of Defense or Department of State acquisition and contracting practices required
- A passion for taking care of people and growing ANSER corporation is strongly desired.
- Outstanding writing and speaking skills are strongly desired.
EDUCATION & YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree plus five years’ experience in DoD contract support. Desire 15+ years of experience in DoD.