- This event has passed.
IC2AR 2015 – Antibiotic Resistance
January 26, 2015 - January 28, 2015
The 1st Internacional Caparica Conference in Antibiotic Resistance will be held January 26-28, 2015 in Caparica, Portugal.
The conference will bring together researchers involved in antibiotic resistance prevention and control to examine the latest research on this public health crisis.
Highlighted topics include:
- Epidemiology of resistance in animal and zoonotic pathogens
- Mobile elements containing resistance genes
- Proteomics of antimicrobial resistance
- Emerging antimicrobial resistance mechanisms
- Control of resistant infections
- Antimicrobial resistance in animal pathogens and its exchange with humans
- Organizing antibiotic surveillance
- Policies to stimulate drug development and discovery
- Alternatives strategies to overcome the antimicrobial resistance
Please visit the Internacional Caparica Conference in Antibiotic Resistance website for more information and to register.