- This event has passed.
Mass Gathering Medicine Summit 2019
March 15, 2019 - March 16, 2019
The fourth annual Mass Gathering Medicine Summit 2019 will be held 15-16 March 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This annual conference & symposium gathers stakeholders and experts from specialty groups, hospitals, major sporting events, corporate sponsors and music festivals.
Highlighted sessions include:
- Drug Checking: Bridging Public Health and Consumer Safety to Reduce Drug-Related Health Risks at Music Festivals
- Panel: Who “Owns” Event Medicine
- Five Things a Pharmacist Wish You Knew about Event Medicine
- NCState Football’s 2018 Opening Day – Lessons Learned from a 6 Hour MCI
- Psychedelic Emergency Response (PER): Reducing Drug-related Harms at Large Music Festivals
- The Hindu Pilgrimage: A High-Altitude Mass Gathering
- Stop the Bleed: Bleeding Control (BCON) Instructor Course
- Impact of Interprofessional Training on Pediatric Mass Casualty Incident Disaster Preparedness
Please visit the Mass Gathering Medicine Summit 2019 website for more information.