- This event has passed.
Security Today Conference & Expo
November 17, 2014 - November 19, 2014
The Security Today Conference & Expo will be held November 18-19, 2014 in Dallas Texas, with pre-conference workshops offered on Nov. 17.
Security Today is a comprehensive event addressing the security challenges of the public and private sectors in the western U.S. Learn from thought leaders and subject matter experts during insightful sessions and workshops and experience firsthand the latest physical and IT-based security on the market.
Highlighted conference sessions include:
- Building a Higher Performance Safety Team
- Shaping Your Company’s Future with the SAFETY Act
- Ebola Outbreak: The Effect on Business Operations and Supply Chain
- Continuity of Operations: Ensuring Critical and Mission Essential Functions
- Active Shooter and the Real First Responders
- Learning to Create a Table Top Exercise
- Security from the Inside Out
- Critical Infrastructure Security – The Cost of Little or No Protection
- Science of Security: Cyber Intelligence Analysis
- Counter Espionage for the Business Traveler
- Behavioral Analysis: Identifying Pre-Attack Warnings
- School Marshall Program: Providing Options for Protecting Our Children
- The Border Crisis: Strategies and Solutions
- What You Need to Know Before Implementing Biometric Access Control
- Attacks on the Power Grid: A Call for Mitigation Measures
- Case Study on the Dallas Police Social Media Strategy
- First Responder Communications During a Violent Incident
Please visit the Security Today Conference & Expo website for more information and to register.