- This event has passed.
Select Bio: The Road to Diagnostics
September 28, 2015 - September 30, 2015
The Select Bio conference Next Generation Sequencing & Single Cell Analysis Mass Spectrometry – The Road to Diagnostics will be held September 28-30, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
This conference is co-located and synchronized with Lab-on-a-Chip, Microfluidics and Microarrays World Congress and Point-of-Care Diagnostics and Global Health World Congress.
Expected agenda topics:
- Flow Cytometry, FISH and Technologies for Single Cell Analysis (SCA)
- Front-end Sample Preparation for NGS — Challenges with Clinic Samples
- LC/MS for Clinical Diagnostics
- Mass Spectrometry for Biofluid Biomarker Analysis
- Mass Spectrometry for Biomarker Discovery and Validation
- New Technology Development in NGS
- Informatics and Data Handling/Analysis
- Instrumentation Platforms
- Reagent Offerings
- NGS for Clinical Testing
- NGS for Genetic Testing
- NGS in Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT)
- Oncology and the Penetrance of NGS in Cancer Mutation Discovery
- NGS for Development of Therapeutic Antibodies and Vaccines
- NGS on Rare Cells (such as Circulating Tumor Cells)
- Novel Tools and Technologies for Single Cell Analysis (SCA)
- FISH for SCA and mRNA Localization/Enumeration at the Single Cell Level
- Front-End Sample Preparation for Single Cell Analysis
- Label-Free Routes to Single Cell Analysis
- Microfluidic Devices for SCA
- Single Cell Transcriptomics and Proteomics
- Regulatory Trends on Diagnostic Tests Developed using Mass Spectrometry: What is the Regulatory Pathway?
- Sample Preparation for Mass Spectrometry — Challenges Posed by Clinical Samples and the Need for Robustness, Scale and Automation
- Single Cell Analysis (SCA) for Diagnostics Development and Genetic, Prenatal Testing
- Single Cell Analysis (SCA) in Cancer, CNS Diseases, and Other Disease Classes
Please visit The Road to Diagnostics website for more information and registration.