- This event has passed.
February 7, 2015 - February 11, 2015
The SLAS 2015 Conference and Exhibition is scheduled for February 7-11, 2015 in Washington D.C.
The Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS) serves as host for the 4th annual SLAS 2015. Approximately 5,000 scientists, academicians, technology providers and business leaders are expected to attend. The conference will include an educational program focused on laboratory science and technology. The SLAS2015 Exhibition will host more than 300 leading companies from around the world, showcasing the latest in laboratory technologies.
Seven in-depth highlighted educational tracks are scheduled to be presented:
- Assay Development and Screening: Cell-Based Assays for Biologics Drug Discovery
- Automation and High-Throughput Technologies: From Brackets to Body Parts – How 3D Printing is Changing the Way We Work
- Bioanalytical Techniques: Novel Acoustic Loading of a Mass Spectrometer – Towards Next Generation High-Throughput MS Screening
- Biomarker Discovery and Applications: Biomarker Qualification at CDER, FDA
- Drug Target Strategies: Allosteric Stabilizers of Protein Structure for Gaucher’s Disease
- Informatics: Real Time Predictive Modeling of Clinical Samples in Transit to Ensure Sample Viability
- Micro/Nano Technologies: Digital Microfluid Immunocytochemistry in Single Cells (Disc)
Please visit the SLAS 2015 website for more information and to register.