The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T), Chemical and Biological Division (CBD), Agricultural Defense Branch is conducting market research to identify organizations capable of advancing Foot-and-Mouth Disease countermeasures.
Required activities will support advanced development of human adenovirus-vectored Foot-and-Mouth Disease (AdFMD) vaccines and include:
- Manufacturing services for AdFMD experimental vaccines (monovalent or multivalent) from
- AdFMD monovalent master seed derived viruses (3-4) and master cell bank.
- Analytical testing services including, but not limited to vaccine quantification using established or new assays (e.g., TCID50, FIAD50, PFU, PU and/or ELISA) for AdFMD experimental vaccines.
- Submission to USDA CVB of production and test report and supporting reports completed with material and materials.
- Regulatory services associated with obtaining approvals to ship AdFMD experimental vaccines to
- DHS S&T PIADC for BSL-3 biocontainment trials.
- Export of AdFMD experimental vaccines to selected overseas country for use in field trials.
Further details are available via Solicitation Number: HSHQDC-15-I-CBFMD. The response deadline is March 6, 2015.