SMi Group’s respected antimicrobial event will travel to the United States this fall for the first Superbugs & Superdrugs USA on 14th and 15th November 2016.
The program will look to address key issues surrounding funding opportunities and U.S. national plans, multi resistance gram negative infections, novel protein based biologics, antimicrobial drug development and more.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Christopher Houchens, Branch Chief, Antibacterial’s Program, BARDA
- Rosemarie Aurigemma, Chief, Biodefense Drug Development Section, NIH
- Anthony Simon Lynch, Senior Scientific Director, Janssen Research & Development LLC
- Alita Miller, Director of Biology, Entasis Therapeutics
- William J Weiss, Director, Pre-Clinical Services, UNT Health Science Center
- Domingo Gargallo-Viola, Co-Founder and CSO, ABAC Therapeutics
- David Cook, Chief Scientific Officer, Blueberry Therapeutics Ltd
This decision to enter the U.S. market follows the show’s 18 years and sell-out success in Europe with an audience a quarter of the audience traveling from the States.
For those who are interested, there is currently a $400 early bird discount available online which expires on July 15th. Further information is available at www.superbugs-usa.com.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of Superbugs & Superdrugs USA 2016.