- This event has passed.
Advanced Diagnostics for Infectious Disease
August 25, 2021 - August 26, 2021
CHI’s 13th Annual Advanced Diagnostics for Infectious Disease, part of the Next Generation Dx Summit, will take place August 25-26, 2021 with flexible virtual and in-person participation options.
Leaders working in the clinical lab, research, biotech, and pharma will come together to showcase the latest in diagnostic technology and find solutions for the biggest challenges facing the clinical lab, including managing workflow, incorporating NGS and molecular testing, gaining reimbursement and regulatory approval, and more.
Highlighted topics include:
- The NIH Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics (RADx) Initiative: A Public Program with Industrial Management
- The Pitfalls and Challenges in Estimating SARS-CoV-2 Viral Load
- Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostic Development
- Caveats of testing from a Respiratory Viral Pandemic
- The Value of SARS-CoV-2 Sequencing and Variant Detection for the Clinical Laboratory
- Detection of ESKAPE Pathogens and Select Antimicrobial Resistance Determinants from Wound Specimens
- Prototyping rapid and manufacturable AST devices
Please visit the Next Generation Dx Summit website for more information.