- This event has passed.
Enabling Point-of-Care Diagnostics
August 24, 2021 - August 25, 2021
CHI’s Annual Enabling Point-of-Care Diagnostics program, part of the Next Generation Dx Summit, will take place August 24-25, 2021 with flexible virtual and in-person participation options.
Point-of-care testing stands to revolutionize all aspects of medicine by providing rapid test results, patient access to data and a broad range of tests available. The need for self-testing and rapid turnaround was brought to light during the COVID-19 pandemic and the field is expanding to enable and ensure a steady supply chain, reliable results, interconnectivity of platforms and management of health data by consumers. The goal of the POCT community is to meet the current demands in the market.
Highlighted topics include:
- How Connected Diagnostics and Care Automation Will Cut a Trillion from the Annual Global Healthcare Spend
- Home COVID-19 Testing: Strategies for Measurements That Are Fit for Purpose
- Engineering Biology for Diagnostic Solutions
- Principles and Practice of Pandemic Diagnostics – Lessons Learned from COVID-19
- Amplification-Free Detection of SARS-CoV-2 with CRISPR-Cas13a and Mobile Phone Microscopy
- Facing the Pandemic in Brazil from Massive Population Testing to New Tools for Genomic and Immunology Surveillance to the New SARS-CoV-2 Variants of Concern
- Microfluidic Lab on Chip for Rapid Detection of Pathogens
- Point-of-Care Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Diseases
- Point-of-Care Testing Outside of the Hospital Environment: Street Medicine and Beyond
- CLSI Resources for Validation, Implementation, and Management of New Tests
- Co-Diagnostics New Eikon Platform Provides PCR Results for At Home and Point of Care Testing
- Point-of-Care Infectious Disease Molecular Testing in the Age of COVID-19
- Testing and Recommendations for Future Emerging Outbreaks: Advocacy, Education and Clinical Practice
Please visit the Next Generation Dx Summit website for more information.