Biomarkers Congress 2016
February 25, 2016 - February 26, 2016
The Oxford Global 11th Annual Biomarkers Congress 2016 will be held February 25-26, 2016 in Manchester, UK.
The event gathers more than 250 delegates representing leading biotech companies, global pharma, and academic institutions. Over 55 presentations, case studies and panel discussions will focus on the key issues in biomarker research, companion diagnostics, personalized medicine and clinical biomarkers.
Highlighted topics include:
- Safety biomarkers for the detection of drug-induced toxicity
- Safety, efficacy and PK/PD biomarkers in drug development
- Predictive biomarkers for drug development
- The future of targeted therapy and precision medicine
- Updates on companion diagnostics development
- Challenges of drug & diagnostics co-development
- Translational research for biomarker validation
- New advances in biomarker technologies and platforms
- Predictive biomarker discovery in proof-of-concept clinical studies
- Case Studies: mircoRNA’s, CTCs, circulating free DNA & exosomes
Please visit the Biomarkers Congress website for more information and to register.