- This event has passed.
NCT CBRNe Europe 2016
February 23, 2016 - February 25, 2016
The Non-Conventional Threat (NCT) CBRNe Europe 2016 conference and exhibition will be held February 23-25, 2016 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
In its fourth year, NCT CBRNe Europe brings together leading experts, professionals, and organizations important to chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) preparedness and response capabilities in Europe.
The conference will emphasize biological threats and response, operational decontamination and recovery, nuclear disaster preparedness, and operational readiness of European CBRN Defense Commands.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Maj. Peter Balazs, Hungarian Defense Forces
- Col. Friedrich Aflenzer, Ministry of Defense, Austria
- Commander John G. Refsnes, Royal Norwegian Navy
- Col. Jean-Christophe Le Roux, French Joint CBRN Defense Center
- Dr. Emanuele Pianese, Italy
- Lt. Col Denis Giordan, Haut Rhin Fire Brigade, France
- Senator Mike Balboni
- Jolanda Roelofs, RIVM, the Netherlands
- Lt. Col Oliver Toderiska, Armed Forces of the Slovak Republic
- Lt. Col Alan Vgavel, Population Protection Institute, Czech Republic
This year’s event includes a live CBRNE and EOD demonstration, case studies and lessons learned from past CBRN defense missions, and a number of networking opportunities. In addition, a large exhibition will showcase the state of the art CBRN technologies.
Please visit IB Consultancy’s NCT CBRNe Europe website for more information and to register.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of NCT CBRNe Europe.