- This event has passed.
NCT CBRNe USA 2016
May 31, 2016 - June 2, 2016
IB Consultancy’s NCT CBRNe USA 2016 conference will be held May 29 – June 2, 2016 in Washington, D.C.
The event provides a forum for military, government agencies, civilian first responders and industry to discuss crucial challenges of CBRNe.
The Non-Conventional Threat (NTC) series is the leading CBRNe event series in the world, globally established and known for prime regional CBRNe summits in Asia, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
This 2nd edition of USA event gathers leading subject-matter-experts and stakeholders in the field of chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives (CBRNE) defense and security.
Plenary speakers include Dr. Ronald Hann from the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, discussing on-going efforts to enhance resilience against biological threats in the U.S.
Other highlighted sessions include:
- Protecting The Warfighter: Stand-Off Protection and Medical Countermeasures
- International Lessons Learned in CBRNE Response and Organization
- Domestic Civil Support for Major CBRN Incidents
- Consequences Management for Critical Infrastructure and Urban Areas
- Terrorism, Dirty Bombs, Necessary Intel Solutions
A life CBRNE Demonstration as well as a static equipment display are also planned for this year’s event.
Please visit IB Consultancy’s NCT CBRNe 2016 website for more information and to register.