- This event has passed.
Vaccines + Therapeutics 2015
June 2, 2015 - June 4, 2015
The highly anticipated 13th Annual Vaccines + Therapeutics 2015 Summit will be held June 2-4, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
The event focuses on vaccine and therapeutic medical countermeasures for biodefense, emerging infectious diseases, and antimicrobial resistance.
Highlighted presentations include:
- The Importance of Accurate and Rapid Diagnostics
- New Methods for Faster Determination of Antibiotic Resistance
- Development of a Novel Broad Spectrum Antibiotic
- Overview of International Technical Collaboration in the Fight Against Antimicrobial Resistance
- Appropriate Use of Newer Antistaphylococcal Antimicrobials
- Ensuring Infections are Correctly Diagnosed before Prescribing Antibiotics
- Progress in Measures and Research for Control of Antibiotic Resistance
- Antibiotic Alternatives in Agricultural Animal Production
- How the Navy Using Technology to Fight Antibiotic-Resistant Diseases
- Using Nanotechnology to Fight Pathogens
Please visit the Vaccines + Therapeutics 2015 Summit website for more information and to register.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of Vaccines + Therapeutics 2015. Use discount code: 1552MEDIA15 when registering for the event to receive a 15% rate discount.