U.S. Army Futures Command
The Chemical Biological Center (CBC) is the nation’s principal research and development resource for non-medical chemical and biological defense. As a critical national asset, CBC supports all phases of the acquisition life-cycle from basic/applied research thru technology development, engineering design, equipment evaluation, product support sustainment, field operations, and demilitarization.
- Provide technical biological laboratory and outdoor test support to ongoing projects
- Coordinate test requirements with test directors
- Maintain laboratory and test notebooks containing exact and detailed chronology of experimental data
- Record test data and provide reports to the project officer
- Travel: 25% or less – You may be expected to travel for this position.
- Must be approved by the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Justice for access to laboratories containing biological select agents and toxins pursuant to the terms of 42 CFR Part 73
- Must be willing to work after hours, weekends, and holidays
- Must be willing and able to work with pathogenic biological materials (i.e. BSAT)