Website U.S. Army Futures Command
This position is with The Chemical Biological Center (CBC) Research and Technology (R&T) Directorate.
Serves as CCDC Chemical Biological Center (CBC) R&T Directorate’s principle representative overseeing the design, financial planning and coordination, construction, validation, and maintenance of laboratory infrastructure central to toxicology studies and supporting systems issues.
- Serves as the Associate Director for Business Management for very critical and highly complex programs in the field of chemical and biological research and technology.
- Identifies and keeps up-to-date on key national and international policies and economic, political, and social trends that affect the organization.
- Understands near-term and long-range plans and determines how best to be positioned to achieve a competitive business advantage in a global economy.
- Examines policy issues and strategic planning with a long term perspective. Anticipates potential threats and opportunities.
- Establishes broad objectives and strategic goals in light of current tactical and strategic development, advances in science and technology, and congressional decisions which impact on CBRNE strategic and long range plans.
- Represents the Directorate and Center with managerial and scientific personnel of other agencies and military services for the exchange of technical information, planning, and interpreting results of DA and DoD programs.
- Findings often lead to recommendations, advice, and counsel to political appointees, General Officers, and Senior Executives concerning major decisions and potential changes in program direction.
- Projects and responsibilities involve programs that are critical to the missions of the Command, Army and DoD and affect large numbers of people and substantial amounts of resources on a long term or continuing basis.
25% or less – You may be expected to travel for this position.