The U.S. Department of Defense is conducting market research to identify qualified logistics support contractors for systems used in defense of Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and High Yield Explosives (CBRNE) threats.
The purpose of this effort is to provide Performance Based Logistics (PBL) and related services support (operation, maintenance, sustainment, fielding and supply support) for highly complex, low-density military systems for detection, mounted and dismounted reconnaissance, individual and collective protection, decontamination, and force protection against CBRNE threats.
PBL will be required during peacetime and contingency operations, both in the United States and overseas to include, but not limited to: Europe, Korea, Hawaii, Alaska, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Qatar, Jordan and other Southwest Asia locations.
Systems covered under this support contract may include:
- Joint Biological Point Detection System (JBPDS)
- Biological Integrated Detection System (BIDS)
- Joint Biological Standoff Detection System (JBSDS)
- Joint Portal Shield (JPS)
- Joint Nuclear Biological Chemical Reconnaissance System Increment 2 (JNBCRS2)
- Advanced Threat – Dismounted Reconnaissance System (AT-DRS)
- Dismounted Reconnaissance Sets, Kits and Outfits (DR SKO)
- Non Intrusive Inspection Systems (NIIS)
- Entry Control Points (ECP)
- Joint Service Lightweight Standoff Chemical Agent Detector (JSLSCAD)
- Chemical Biological Mass Spectrometer II (CBMS)
- Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Reconnaissance Vehicle (NBCRV)
- Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Sensor Processing Group (SPG)
- Chemical Vapor Sampling System (CVSS)
- Next Generation Diagnostic System (NGDS)
- Uniform Integrated Protective Ensemble (UIPE, Inc II)
- Joint Personal Dosimeter
- General Purpose Decontaminant
- Emergency Management Modernization Program (EM2P DR)
- Decontamination Family of Systems
The government anticipates making multiple Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract awards. The effort is overseen by the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD).
Further details are available under Solicitation Number: W911SR-14-R-0004.