The Army Materiel Systems Analysis Activity (AMSAA) has announced a requirement for analytical support services in Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN); Mobility, Power and Energy (MPE); Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR); and Command, Control and Communication (C3) Branches.
The contractor shall provide technical expertise for the continued development of various Army systems and platform models, and conduct analyses and assessments that fall within AMSAA’s mission.
Tasks specific to the CBRN component of the requirement include:
- Research on CBRN hazards and effects for individual and force-on-force modeling
- Development of test strategies and verification and validation plans for CBRN systems
- Analyze chemical agent destruction processes and technologies
- Develop CBRN system testing requirements and perform data analysis
- Test methodology and strategy development
- Conduct literature and market surveys
- Design and utilize statistical analysis techniques and conduct experiments
- Participate in Integrated Process Teams
- Coordinate specific projects with support agencies
Further details are available via Solicitation Number: W91ZLK-15-R-0003. The response deadline is February 25, 2015.