The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) has announced a requirement for fully integrated Advisory and Assistance Support Services (A&AS) to DTRA and US Strategic Command’s Countering WMD (CWMD) mission.
The contract directly supports DTRA’s J2/5/8R Directorate and the Standing Joint Force Headquarters for Elimination (SJFHQ-E).
The A&AS support requirements include:
- Strategic planning and strategy management
- Operational-level planning for development and support of joint CWMD mission
- Scientific, technical, analytical, advocacy support to enhance CWMD capabilities
- Technical, scientific, operational and policy-related advice and administrative support to CWMD Groups, Committees, Organizations and Inter-Agency Co-ordination Functions
- Regional engagement, coordination, operational, technical and Liaison Officer (LNO) support
- Conduct of WMD elimination mission planning, exercises, and OAAs
- Conduct of government-hosted meetings, conferences, symposiums and exercises
- Subject matter scientific and technical expertise to support, conduct and coordinate CWMD studies, special projects and activities
- Program management, task order management and administrative support
Further details are available via Solicitation Number: HDTRA1-15-R-0052. The response deadline is March 07, 2016.