The Naval Medical Research Unit Two (NAMRU-2) headquartered in Singapore with its main laboratory in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, is at the forefront of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)’s disease surveillance and response efforts in the Pacific region.
NAMRU-2 requires contractor services to support the development, performance and management of research and clinical activities in collaboration with US government, biotech and host-country partners.
The contractor shall provide research support services to include:
- Collection of samples and specimens under biosurveillance and research protocols
- Collection of vectors and reservoirs of disease for entomology/vector studies
- Laboratory diagnoses and characterization of samples and specimens
- In vitro and in vivo studies
- Laboratory assay development
- Proposal and protocol writing
- Diagnostic testing and pathogen characterization
- Evaluation of vector control, vaccine and therapeutic countermeasures
- Development and maintenance of data repositories
The Government envisions a single award ID/IQ contract, in which Task Orders will be issued for specific services. The incumbent contractor is Vysnova Partners Inc. and the legacy contract number is W911QY-16-D-0058.
Additional requirements are detailed in Solicitation Number: N6264518R0046.