- This event has passed.
13th Vaccine Congress
September 15 - September 18
Organizers from Elsevier’s journal Vaccine will host the 13th Vaccine Congress 15-18 September 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand.
The congress will bring together leading experts from all over the world to share the latest cutting-edge discoveries in the field.
Agenda topics of interest highlighted by the Global Biodefense staff include:
- Insertion-responsive microneedles for rapid intradermal delivery of influenza vaccine
- Immunogenicity of virus-like particle (VLP)-based coronavirus vaccines
- A brief review of adversomics: understanding genetic drivers for adverse events after vaccination
- Developing a novel, safe and effective platform for generating flavivirus vaccines
- Novel adenoviral vector platform for developing a universal influenza vaccine
- Chicken IFITM knockout technology for increased vaccine production
- The role of the microbiome in host interactions and vaccine responses
- Optimized recombinant Newcastle disease virus expressing the F protein of respiratory syncytial virus has improved antigen expression levels and immunogenicity
- Identification of immunostimulatory domains of flagellin for better adjuvant design
- Reprogramming the adjuvant properties of aluminum oxyhydroxide with nanoparticle technology
- Development of bat stem cell lines by somatic reprogramming to study bat-derived
highly pathogenic viruses
- Vaccination with 1/6th standard dose of a split inactivated influenza vaccine using the Nanopatch™
induces comparable immune responses to conventional full-dose intramuscular injection
- Mucosal immunity in therapeutic and prophylactic vaccine trials
- Translating the intestinal microbiome for oral vaccine performance
- Neuraminidase-based influenza virus vaccines
- Assessment of outer membrane vesicles derived from Escherichia coli Nissle 1917as a novel mucosal adjuvant in intranasal inactivated influenza vaccine
- Enhancing Chikungunya Virus Immunity By Improved Vaccination
- Pre-clinical protective efficacy of a VLP-based vaccine against Zika virus
- Needle Adapters and Needle-free Injectors for Intradermal Administration of Fractional Dose of
Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine
Please visit the 13th Vaccine Congress website for more information and to register for the event.