- This event has passed.
Innovations in Regulatory Science Summit
January 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
The UCSF-Stanford Center of Excellence in Regulatory Science and Innovation (CERSI) will host the inaugural Innovations in Regulatory Science Summit on January 5, 2019 in San Francisco, CA.
The event is a gathering of leaders from academia, industry and regulatory agencies to discuss the role of regulatory science in medical product development. This event will comprise primarily of panel discussions and short research talks by CERSI investigators on ongoing collaborative research projects with FDA investigators.
Highlighted topic areas include:
- Advancing Discovery to First-In-Human Clinical Trials for New Medical Products
- Overview of OneSource
- Defining the Strength of Evidence in Therapeutic Development
- Bioequivalence and Excipients in Drug Products
- Chemoinformatic Tools for Generic Drugs
- Academia, Government and Industry in Regulatory Science: Cross-Sector Collaboration and Avoiding Conflicts of Interest
- Patient Preferences in Upper Limb Prostheses
- Patient Reported Outcomes for Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery
- Real-World Evidence, Artificial Intelligence and Novel Medical Devices
- The Accelerated Digital Clinical Ecosystem
- Intracranial Closed-Loop Stimulation to Impact Depression
- Accelerating Clinical Trials in the Development and Approval of Innovative Medical Products
More information is available at http://regscisummit.ucsfstanfordcersi.org/