- This event has passed.
21st Congress of the International Society for Human and Animal Mycology
September 20, 2022 - September 24, 2022
Highlighted topics of interest include:
- Veterinary relevant and zoonotic fungal groups
- Development of WHO priority pathogens list of public health importance
- AMR fungal infections global burden: surveillance challenges, gap & opportunities: WHO GLASS pilot
- Unraveling the genetic determinants of virulence in Cryptococcus
- WHO first antifungals clinical & preclinical pipeline review
- Diagnostic Rounds Interactive session for diagnosis of emerging and re-emerging fungal infections
- Antifungal activity of antimicrobial synthetic peptides against Candida species of public health importance
- High rate of chronic pulmonary aspergillosis in active TB patients in Indonesia with GeneXpert positive?
- Development of a breath-based diagnostic for valley fever, an endemic fungal pneumonia
- Investigation of in vitro antifungal susceptibility testing and genetic diversity of clinical isolates of Trichophyton benhamiae and Trichophyton eriotrephon in Iran
- Should we continue to use conventional doses of candins for all ICU patients?
- Paradigm shift in the epidemiology of invasive fungal infections during COVID-19 pandemics
- Cryptococcus qPCR assays: the future for routine mycology labs and clinical trials dealing cryptococcosis
- Evaluation of new tools for the diagnosis of histoplasmosis
- Agrochemicals potentiate multidrug resistance and alter virulence in Cryptococcus neoformans via hitch-hiking effect of aneuploidy
- Future of molecular typing in fungi
- Standing Up FungiNet: Genomic epidemiology and surveillance of fungal diseases
- Standardization of diagnostic mycology laboratories
- Why sporotrichosis and Paracoccidioidomycosis should be considered neglected tropical disease
Please visit the ISHAM website to register for the 21st Congress of the International Society for Human and Animal Mycology meeting.