ACS 2017 American Chemistry Society
August 21 - August 25
The ACS 2017 National Meeting & Exposition will be held August 21-25, 2017 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
This 254th annual meeting of the American Chemistry Society features more than 7,000 presentations and draws an estimated 11,000 to 13,000 chemists, chemical engineers, academicians, graduate and undergraduate students, and other related professionals.
Highlighted sessions include:
- Application of Pharmacokinetics & Safety Pharmacology for Chemists in Drug Development
- Essentials of Medicinal Chemistry & Pharmacology
- Chemical Reactivity Hazards: Laboratory-Scale Recognition & Control
- Structure-Based Drug Design & Ligand Modification
- NMR Spectroscopy: Structure Determination of Small-Molecule Organic Compound
- Analysis & Interpretation of Mass Spectral Data
- Analytical Method Transfer of Pharmaceutical Products
- Experimental Design for Productivity and Quality in Research & Development
Please visit the 254th ACS National Meeting & Exposition website for more information and registration.