The Association of Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Professionals will convene for the 2023 AHEPP Annual Conference in Scottsdale, AZ from March 1 & 2, 2023 and pre-conference on 28 February.
This event is dedicated to advancing emergency preparedness in healthcare facilities, and specifically focuses on providing the latest research, education, and connections.
Example topics and sessions include:
- Command, COVID and Cyberattacks: The Successful Implementation of an Evidence-Based EM Program and Health Response at Sanford Health
- Conducting Integrated Full-Scale Disaster Exercises
- The Changing Landscape of Pediatric Disaster Preparedness
- Challenges in Preparing and Responding to a Nuclear Disaster
- Disaster Echoes: Preventing Lessons Learned
- The CALM System: Moving Decision Makers in the Zone
- Asking Critical Questions: How to Create Space for Ethical Discussions in Emergency Response
- Climate Change Resilience and Healthcare System Considerations
- Successful Command Center Redesign
- Contingency Planning for Alternate Care Sites: Best Practices from Multi-Hospital Experiences in Decompressing Medical Surge from Covid
Please visit the AHEPP Annual Conference 2023 website for more information.