- This event has passed.
AMP 2023 Europe Congress | Association for Molecular Pathology
June 18 - June 20
The Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) 2023 Europe Congress will take place 18-20 June 2023 in Milan, Italy.
The AMP Europe Congress will bring together a network of more than 300+ molecular professionals and representatives of the diagnostics industry to educate healthcare practitioners and to advance the value of molecular laboratories in providing high quality patient care around the world. This multi-disciplinary scientific program will showcase molecular diagnostics with clinical applications in infectious diseases, oncology (solid tumors, hematopathology), genetics (congenital, heritable), and informatics.
Highlighted presentations include:
- The Role of the -omics in Microbiology and in Infectious Disease Control (SIPMeT)
- Evaluation of SARS-CoV-2 genomic mutations potentially conferring resistance to antiviral drugs in viral populations isolated from untreated SARS-CoV-2-infected subjects
- Artificial Intelligence in Genomic Diagnostics
- Laboratory Strategies for Survival during the Pandemic
- Mind the Gap: Advances in Immunology and Diseases
- Navigating the EU’s In Vitro Diagnostic Regulation
- Keeping pace with the homologous recombination deficiency testing landscape
- Evaluation of a Meta-Genomics Next-Generation sequencing (MNGS) assay with novel host Depletion Method for Pathogen Identification in Sepsis patients
Please visit the AMP 2023 Europe Congress website for more information and to register.