APCCMI 2021 – Asia Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection
November 11 - November 13
The APCCMI 2021 Asia Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection will take place 11-13 November 2021 in Singapore and through virtual offerings.
APCCMI is the biennial conference for the Asia Pacific Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infection (APSCMI).
Highlighted topics include:
- MERS CoV, avian influenza and other respiratory viruses
- Transplant infectious diseases
- Advances in rapid diagnostics
- Advances in influenza therapeutics
- One Health in infectious diseases
- Malaria and vector borne infections
- Hot topics in antimicrobial stewardship
- Tuberculosis and mycobacteria
- Utility of genome sequencing
- Clinical implications of microbiome
Who should attend?
Infectious disease doctors, trainees and scientists
Clinical and laboratory microbiologists
Infection control professionals including doctors, nurses and epidemiologists
Outbreak control professionals including doctors, epidemiologists and policy makers
Pharmacists and pharmacologists
Scientists and students undertaking research in the related fields
Vaccine professionals including doctors, nurses, pharmacists and policy makers
Please visit the APCCMI 2021 website for more information.