- This event has passed.
APEC Medical Product Supply Chain Resilience Dialogue
April 25 - April 26
FDA and United States Pharmacopeia (USP) are cosponsoring the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Medical Product Supply Chain Dialogue. This program aims to accelerate APEC and global efforts to strengthen the resilience of global medical product supply chains. This meeting will bring international medical product regulators, multilateral organization representatives, and industry and academic professionals together, to discuss public health priorities, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on supply chains, and why the APEC Supply Chain Security ToolkitExternal Link Disclaimer continues to be a valuable tool to stakeholders.
This event is open to the public and free of cost.
Topics will include:
- APEC Roadmap to promote global medical product quality and supply chain security
- Identifying vulnerabilities in the upstream supply chain
- Mitigating and managing risks in raw material quality and supply chain security
- Manufacturing solutions to strengthen global supply chain resilience
- Experiences strengthening quality assurance in the Asia Pacific
- Safeguarding patients from impurities in the drug supply chain
- The supply chain imperative to fight AMR
- Securing the downstream supply chain – good distribution practices & post-marketing surveillance
- Securing the downstream supply chain – internet pharmacies
Please visit the APEC Medical Product Supply Chain Dialogue event website to register.