2023 ASPPH Annual Meeting
March 15, 2023 - March 17, 2023
The Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health will convene the 2023 ASPPH Annual Meeting from 15-17 March 2023 in Arlington, Virginia.
This event convenes academic public health leaders, faculty, students, and members of the public health community from around the world to engage in discussions and share new strategies and tools to strengthen education, practice, and research in public health.
Call for Proposals
ASPPH seeks submissions for innovative ideas, promising and emerging practices, practical solutions, and experiences in addressing challenges and opportunities in academic public health. The call for proposals is open until Monday, November 14 at 11:59 PM PT.
Highlighted submission topic areas include:
- Effective Communications Campaigns in Public Health Among Academia
- Creating and Sustaining Innovative Partnerships with Public Health Practice
- How Schools and Programs of Public Health are Combatting Misinformation and Disinformation
- Supporting Continuing Professional Education and Professional Development for the Public Health Workforce
- Migration, Climate Change, and Global Health
- Global Student Experiences in a Hybrid World
- Incentivizing Research – Financial Models to Build and Grow Research with Non-Grant Funds
- Innovative Solutions with Remote Work: Faculty and Staff
- Promising Practices for Developing Competencies in Innovation, Data Analytics, and Forecasting
- Supporting Wellbeing and Physical and Mental Health in the Workforce
- PhD Funding Models – Cross-collaboration between Finance and Student Services
- Lessons Learned from Integrating the Traditional Core MPH Requirements
- Leveraging Social Media in Public Health Communications
- Dismantling Structural Racism in Academic Public Health: Case Examples
- Recruiting and Retaining a Diverse Public Health Workforce
Please visit the 2023 ASPPH Annual Conference website for more details.