ASV 2024 – Annual Meeting of the American Society for Virology
June 24 - June 28
The the 43rd Annual Meeting of the American Society for Virology will be held 24-28 June 2024 in Columbus, Ohio. This event will bring together over 1,600 virologists from around the world.
Highlighted sessions and topics include:
- Virus-Host Interactions: Structural Virology, Innate Antiviral Immunity, and More
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Computation in Virology
- Translating Basic Science to Development of Antivirals and Vaccines
- Global Eradication and Prevention: Obstacles and Successes
- Multiomic Characterization of Past Viral Infections
- Transmission and Pathogenesis of Emerging Arboviruses
- Reveling the Tropism of Tick-Borne Flavivirus in the Brain Using Whole Tissue Ex Vivo Imaging
- Molecular and Immunological Drivers of Viral Disease Severity
- A Veterinary Virapalooza: Improving the control of Viral Diseases of Animals
- Studying Bats Using a One Health Lens: Bridging the Gap Between Bat Virology and Disease Ecology
- Navigating Virology Funding Opportunities with NIH, NSF and USDA
A virtual option of ASV 2024 is available containing recordings of the Satellite Symposiums, Keynote, Plenary Symposiums, and the State-of-the-Art lectures. Abstract presentations, both oral and poster, will be in-person only and will not be recorded.
Please visit the ASV 2024 website for more information and to register.