- This event has passed.
Bacteriology and Infectious Disease
August 4, 2015 - August 6, 2015
The 3rd International Congress on Bacteriology and Infectious Disease conference will take place August 4 – 6, 2015 in Valencia, Spain.
Theme of conference: Current concepts and diagnosis in bacteriology
Conference topic highlights:
- Bacterial Pathogenesis, Virulence and Counter measures
- News in Bacterial Structure, Morphology and Metabolism
- Immune Defense against Bacterial Pathogens: Innate and Adaptive Immunity
- Plant-Microbe Symbiosis and Pathology
- Multi-Pathogen Infections and Post-Infection Sequelea
- Epidemiology, Emerging Infectious Diseases and Public Response Planning
- Medical Microbiology – From Benchtop to Clinic
- Animal Modeling and Veterinary Bacteriology
- Advances in Antimicrobials, Vaccines and Therapeutics
- Diagnostic Pathology of Infectious Disease
Please visit OMICS Group’s Bacteriology and Infectious Disease 2015 website for more information and to register.