- This event has passed.
February 12, 2017 - February 13, 2017
The Bacteriophage 2017 conference is scheduled to take place February 12-13, 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The ICB 2017: 19th International Conference on Bacteriophages aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of bacteriophages.
The conference is an interdisciplinary forum to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of bacteriophages.
Highlighted topics include:
- Bacteriophage Biology
- Bacteriophage Therapy
- Bacteriophages and biotechnology: vaccines, gene therapy and antibacterials
- Bacteriophages and their implications on future biotechnology
- Delivery vectors
- Drivers of microbiota structure reporters
- Food Biotechnology: Microorganisms
- Food manufacture
- Fundamental biological research
- Medical and industrial biotechnologies
- Microbiome diversity
- Phages for therapeutics
- Bacteriophage in biology, biotechnology and medicine
Please visit the Bacteriophage 2017 website for more information and registration.