- This event has passed.
CBRN First Response 2015
January 20, 2015 - January 21, 2015
The CBRN First Response 2015 conference will be held January 20 -21, 2015 in Bristol, United Kingdom.
The conference focuses on the consequences of Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) emergencies and the challenges they pose to national response capabilities.
CBRN First Response provides the international CBRN community with the unique opportunity to gain a clear understanding of future requirements and capabilities needed for a multi-agency approach to a CBRN emergency.
This conference will act as a platform for the international military and first responder community to analyze emerging markets, best practice and the latest technologies available.
Highlighted topic areas include:
- Hazard Detection, Identification and Monitoring
- Command & Control
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Medical Support
- Scene Management and Geographical Analysis
- Filtration Decontamination and Disposal
- Rescue & Recovery of Victims
- Radiological Preparedness & Response in NYC
- Improvised explosive devices containing CBR agents
- Chemical and Biological Assessment and Protection
- Managing CBRN threats at major global events.
- CASE STUDY: Terrorism and biological threats in Nigeria
- CASE STUDY: The removal of chemical weapons in Syria
- The EU’s role in facilitating a global CBRN network
- The French multi agency approach to CBRN threats
- Innovative Decontamination Enhancements
- German CBRN defense in a multinational environment
Please visit the CBRN First Response 2015 conference website for more information and to register.