- This event has passed.
Immunology of Fungal Infections
January 18, 2015 - January 23, 2015
The Immunology of Fungal Infections conference will take place January 18-23, 2015 in Galveston, Texas.
This conference will bring together the world’s leading researchers investigating anti-fungal immunity, in a setting ideal for promoting cross-disciplinary discussions and collaborations. This will provide a compelling and informative meeting covering the latest advances in the field and the most pressing issues to be tackled.
Highlighted speakers to include:
- Jean-Paul Latge (Institut Pasteur, France)
- Steven Holland (NIAID)
- Anne Puel (Universite Paris Descartes-Sorbonne Paris Cite, France)
- Luigina Romani (University of Perugia, Italy)
- Sarah Gaffen (University of Pittsburgh)
- Salome Leibundgut-Landmann (Eth Zürich, Switzerland)
- Amariliz Rivera (Rutgers-NJMS)
- Frank Van De Veerdonk (Radboud University, Netherlands)
- Tobias Hohl (Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center)
- Christopher Mody (University of Calgary, Canada)
- Jessica Quintin (Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Netherlands)
- Karl Kuchler (Medical University Vienna, Austria)
- Gordon Brown (University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom)
- Teunis Geijtenbeek (Universiteit Van Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Jurgen Rhuland (Technische Universitat Munchen, Germany)
- Mairi Noverr (LSU School of Dentistry)
- Sho Yamasaki (Kyushu University, Japan)
- Neil Gow (University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom)
- Robert Cramer (Dartmouth)
- Marcel Wuethrich (University of Wisconsin)
Please visit Gordon Research Conferences’ Immunology of Fungal Infections website for more information and to register.