- This event has passed.
CBRN First Response 2016
January 26, 2016 - January 27, 2016
The CBRN First Response 2016 conference and industry showcase will be held January 26-27, 2016 in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Experts and stakeholders from government, industry and academia will gather to discuss the latest in regional threat mitigation and response, the ever-changing threat landscape, and emerging capabilities and best practices for CBRN defense and security.
Highlighted focus topics and presentations include:
- Innovative CBRN Decontamination Enhancements
- NATO WMD Non Proliferation Centre Mission
- Improvised Explosive Devices Containing CBR Agents
- Chemical and Biological Assessment and Protection
- NATO’s Rapid Response to Bio Threats
- Managing CBRN Threats at Major Global Events
- The Evolving Landscape for CBRN First Responders
- Radiological Preparedness & Response in NYC
- CBRN Threats, Risks and Challenges
- Accidental Release or Deliberate Misuse of Toxic Industrial Material
- Terrorism and Biological Threats in Nigeria
- The Removal of Chemical Weapons in Syria
- Challenges of Multi-Agency and Multinational Co-Operation
- The EU Role in facilitating a Global CBRN Network
- The French Multi Agency Approach to CBRN Threats
Please visit The Development Network’s CBRN First Response 2016 website for more information and to register to attend.