- This event has passed.
Novel Immunotherapeutics Summit
January 25, 2016 - January 26, 2016
The Novel Immunotherapeutics Summit will be held January 25-26, 2016 in San Diego, California.
The Novel Immunotherapeutics Summit is comprised of the 14th Cytokines & Inflammation Conference; 8th Immunotherapeutics & Immunomonitoring; 3rd Allergy, Asthma, & COPD; and 4th Immunogenicity & Immunotoxicity events.
Highlighted topics include:
- Therapeutic application of cytokines and proposal of new targets
- Novel means to modulate immune pathways
- Immunological assays and procedures
- Advances in immunotherapy modalities
- Clinical feasibility and commercial potential
- Risk-reduction associated with the immunogenicity of therapeutic proteins
- Mechanisms and consequences of protein aggregation and insights on how to prosecute state-of-the-art assessment of the clinical immunogenicity of therapeutic proteins
- Biomarkers for understanding phenotypes in allergic disease
Please visit GTC’s Novel Immunotherapeutics Summit website for more information and to register.