- This event has passed.
CBRNe Convergence 2015
October 28, 2015 - October 30, 2015
The CBRNe Convergence 2015 Congress & Exhibition will take place October 28-30, 2015 in Orlando, Florida.
Organized by CBRNe World, the event features presentations by dozens of leading subject-matter experts, an exhibition of more than 60 select companies, and a dynamic demonstration of U.S. CBRNE and hazmat assets coordinated by the FBI WMD Directorate.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Carmen Spencer, Joint Program Executive Officer for Chemical and Biological Defense
- Major General William Roy, Commander Joint Task Force Civil Support
- Jeffrey Muller, Assistant Director of the INTERPOL CBRNE Sub-Directorate
- David Crouch, Global Product Manager at Scott Safety and Vice Chairman of CBRN-UK
- Charles Spencer, Section Chief of the FBI’s Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate Investigations and Operations Section
- Tim Babinchak, Vice President of Clinical and Medical Affairs in the Biodefense Division of Emergent BioSolutions
- Paulo Alexandre de Moraes Cabral, Head of CBRN Division at the Brazilian Army Technological Center
- Janet Blatny, Senior scientist at the Norwegian Defence Research Establishment
- David Bowman Director for the DOE/NNSA Office of Emergency Response
- John Geeslin, WMD Coordinator/Hazardous Evidence Response Team Leader at FBI Tampa
- Dick Onderwater, Chief Squad leader Police Search and Analyse CBRN-E, Hague Police
- Jaroslaw Stocki, Polish Armed Forces CBRN Defence Directorate Deputy Chief and Ops Branch Head
- Vahid Majidi, DoD Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Nuclear Matters
- Rob Dudgeon, Deputy Director in San Francisco’s Department of Emergency Management
Two unique pre-congress workshops will be offered on October 27. The FBI Laboratory Forensic Response Section and a member of the UK’s elite special forces will lead a CBRNE Forensics workshop, addressing the realities of conducting forensic tasks in a contaminated environment. The second workshop offered is a one-day training course in the medical management of radiation emergencies taught by faculty from the Radiation Emergency Assistance Center/Training Site (REAC/TS) of the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education.
Please visit CBRNe World’s CBRNe Convergence 2015 website for more information and to register.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of CBRNe Convergence.