- This event has passed.
CBRNe Convergence 2017
November 6, 2017 - November 8, 2017
The CBRNe Convergence 2017 Congress & Exhibition will be held November 6-8, 2017 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Organized by the experienced team from CBRNe World magazine, this 10th iteration draws leading experts and global stakeholders in CBRNe and hazmat response.
Attendees will hear how recent research, equipment development, and lessons learned are improving defense and response capabilities across the community.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Gregory Sayles, Director, EPA’s National Homeland Security Research Center
- Brigadier General Blankenhorn, 76th Army Reserve, Operational Response Command
- Samantha Ollerton, Senior Technical Director & Forensic Expert
- Jarrad Wagner, Professor of Forensic Sciences at Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
- Ron Humbert, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department, Bomb Squad Commander
- Brad Geeslin, Program Manager, WMD Directorate Training Unit, FBI
- Maarten van Vliet, NCO / Senior Instructor at Defence CBRN Centre, the Netherlands
- Steve Tweddle Sergeant with the Toronto Police CBRNE Response Team
- Martin Davey, IT Coordinator Special Operations, Hazmat-CBRNE Program Firefighter, Ottawa Fire Services
- Sergeant Major Machiel Koopmans, Advice & Assistance Counselor CBRN Response Peloton ICMS
- Ed van Zalen, Programme Manager CBRN, Netherlands Forensic Institute
- Gareth Roberts Team leader, CBRNE Covert Assessment Team, South Wales Police
- Colonel Henry Neumann, Commander of the Bundeswehr CBRN Defence Command
- Roberto Biselli, Chief of the Italian Air Force Aeromedical Isolation Team
- David Fraser, Product and Marketing Manager, BBI Detection
- Ryan Gregerson, Technical support group, Biofire Defense
- Michael Dickens, Business Line Manager Applied Genomics, Battelle
- Rob Wilson, Sergeant, National CBRNE Response Team Coordinator, RCMP
- Robert P Chilcott, PhD, CBiol, FRSB, FRSC. Chair of Toxicology, University of Hertfordshire
- Ray Zilinskas, Director at the Chemical and Biological Weapons Nonproliferation Program at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies, Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, California
- Sermet Sezigen, Assistant Professor Sermet Sezigen, Lecturer, University of Health Sciences, Dept.Of Medical CBRN Defense, Ankara, Turkey
In addition to the pre-conference workshop, two day streamed conference of over 35 expert speakers, poster sessions and accompanying exhibition of the latest CBRN, EOD and hazmat technology, the venue benefits from a large outdoor space where attendees can view a dynamic demonstration of US CBRNe and hazmat capabilities as well as a static display of equipment and systems from a range of agencies involved in responding to a CBRNe and hazmat threats.
Growing together, staying distinct. Creating flexible CBRNE response teams for the All Hazard threat. Register now by visiting CBRNe World’s CBRNe Convergence 2017 website.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of CBRNe Convergence 2017.