- This event has passed.
CBRNE Research and Innovation 2021
May 18, 2021
The International e-Conference on CBRNE Research & Innovation will take place May 18, 2021.
Highlighted topics include:
- Recycling protective garments processes and techniques used for decontaminating and removing unwanted organic substances
- Online tools for assessment of factors associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection, and evaluation of new prophylactic and therapeutic drug regimens against COVID-19
- Discovery tools in preparedness and response to NRBC threats
- PReparedness against CBRNE threats through cOmmon Approaches between security praCTItioners and the VulnerablE civil society (PROACTIVE)
- European Network of CBRN Training Centers: just-in-time training and evolving training methodologies for first responders
The virtual format event builds on the success of the first 3 international conferences which tool place in Antibes (2015), Lyon (2017) and Nantes (2019) and will serve as a professional bridge until the next in-person conference at Lille in May 2022.