- This event has passed.
CROI 2019 – Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infection
March 4, 2019 - March 7, 2019
The 2019 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) will be held from March 4 to March 7, 2019 in Seattle, Washington.
This well-respected conference brings together top basic, translational, and clinical researchers from around the world to share the latest studies, important developments, and best research methods in the ongoing battle against HIV/AIDS and related infectious diseases.
An extensive speaker agenda and poster sessions will cover topics in scientific areas of:
- Pathogenesis: Human Studies and Animal Models
- HIV-Associated Tumor Viruses
- Host Immune Responses to Infection, Vaccines, and Immunotherapy
- HIV Reservoirs, Latency, and All Curative Strategies Including Therapeutic Vaccines
- and Gene Therapy
- Neuropathogenesis and Neurologic Complications
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Antiretroviral Therapy: Pre-Clinical Data, Randomized Trials, Efficacy and Effectiveness Studies
- HIV Drug Resistance
- HIV Diagnostics
- Hepatitis Viruses and Liver Complications
- AIDS-Related Malignancies
- Cardiovascular Complications of HIV Infection and Antiretroviral Therapy
- Tuberculosis and Other Opportunistic Infections
- Maternal and Fetal HIV
- Prevention Interventions
- Contraception, Sexually Transmitted Infections, and Reproductive Health
- Implementation and Scale-Up of Treatment and Care
- Population and Cost Modeling
Please visit the Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) website for more information.