- This event has passed.
DTRA Chemical and Biological Technologies Department: Student Workforce Opportunities
September 30, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
The Defense Threat Reduction Agency’s Chemical and Biological Technologies Department (DTRA-CB) will host a University Engagement Webinar: Student Workforce Opportunities on Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020.
During this webinar, participants will learn about internships, scholarships, fellowships, postdoctoral and employment opportunities available through the DoD and federal government.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- More on DTRA-CB’s role as the DoD’s Joint Science and Technology Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JSTO-CBD)
- National Research Council (NRC) Research Associateship (Postdoctoral) Program
- Pathways Programs: Pathways Internship Programs, Recent Graduates Program and the Presidential Management Fellows Program (PMF)
- Navigating USAJOBS for employment opportunities
- Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship-for-Service Program benefits, application deadlines and success stories
Learn more: http://bit.ly/dtracbd-student-workforce