- This event has passed.
ECCMID 2016 – Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
April 9, 2016 - April 12, 2016
The European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID) will be held April 9-12, 2016 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Highlighted topics include:
- Drivers of infectious disease emergence
- Climate change and infectious disease dynamics
- Displaced populations, political instability and emerging diseases
- Emerging and re-emerging vector-borne diseases
- Innovations in emerging disease detection
The event is co-organized with the International Society for Infectious Diseases and its Program for Monitoring Emerging Diseases (ISID/ProMed), Turkish Clinical Microbiology Society (KLIMUD).
Please visit the ECCMID website for more information and to register.