- This event has passed.
European Antibody Congress 2015
November 9, 2015 - November 11, 2015
The European Antibody Congress 2015 is scheduled to take place November 9-11, 2015 in Basel, Switzerland.
The conference will offer opportunities to learn about innovative new platforms and technologies; hear industry leader’s views on the clinical and commercial future of antibodies; and network with thought leaders and influencers in the industry.
Highlighted topics include:
- Immune system modulation
- Neurological applications
- Infectious disease treatments
- Vaccine development
- Antibody-based drug development
- Manufacturing process improvement
Expected Guest Speakers to include:
- Peter Senter, Vice President of Chemistry, Seattle Genetics Inc.
- Dr Hans-Peter Gerber, Vice President, Pfizer Worldwide Research and Development
- Dr Tariq Ghayur, Senior Principal Scientist and Research Fellow, AbbVie Bioresearch Center Inc
- Dr Keith Wilson, Chief Scientific Officer, Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd
- Dr Eugene Zhukovsky, Chief Scientific Officer, BIOMUNEX PHARMACEUTICALS
- Prof Adam Cunningham, Professor of Functional Immunity, University of Birmingham
Please visit the European Antibody Congress 2015 website for more information and registration.