- This event has passed.
May 13, 2015 - May 14, 2015
NCEC’s Hazmat 2015 Annual Conference will take place May 13-14 in Nottingham, United Kingdom.
Now in its 8th year, the Hazmat conference continues to be an essential opportunity for Hazmat specialists to share experience and knowledge with like-minded professionals working in the Hazmat and chemical incident industry.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Dave Walton, CFOA Hazmat Lead
- Rob Mitchell, Tactical Hazmat
- Tom Baker, National Chemical Emergency Centre (NCEC)
- Matt Gable, Environment Agency
- Dave Holland, Hereford & Worcestershire Fire & Rescue Service
- Dave Reynolds, Tactical Hazmat
- Chris Case, Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service
- Mike Callan
- John Greasley, Leciestershire FRS
- Kevin Miller, Tactical Hazmat
- Steve Johnson, Cranfield University
- Louise Uffindell, Public Health England
The conference draws on the knowledge and experience of a range of hazmat professionals and industry leaders, as well as that of NCEC’s own emergency responders and experts and specialists from Tactical Hazmat.
Please visit the Hazmat 2015 Annual Conference website for more information and to register.