- This event has passed.
World Congress on Military Medicine
May 17, 2015 - May 22, 2015
The 41st International Committee of Military Medicine (ICMM) World Congress on Military Medicine will be held May 17-22, 2015 in Bali, Indonesia.
The event draws local, regional and international speakers to share their knowledge and experiences in the various fields of Military Medicine.
The ICCM will host the event in collaboration with the Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Surgeon General of Indonesian Defence Force and Indonesian Military Medicine Association (IMMA).
Highlighted focus topics include:
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Hazard
- Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief Operation
- Malaria Management in Modern Military Environment
- Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Disease in Specific Military Population
- Environmental and Preventive Medicines
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries,
- Military Health Education and Training
- Military Health Promotion and Rehabilitation
Please visit the World Congress on Military Medicine 2015 website for more information.