- This event has passed.
ICONN 2016 Nanoscience & Nanotechnology
February 7, 2016 - February 11, 2016
The International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology – ICONN 2016 – will be held February 7-11, 2016 in Canberra, Australia.
The event brings together Australian and International communities working in the field of nanoscale science and technology to discuss new and exciting advances in areas of nanostructure growth, synthesis, fabrication, characterization, device design, theory, modeling, testing, applications, commercialisation, and health and safety aspects of nanotechnology.
The conference will feature plenary talks followed by technical symposia (parallel sessions) consisting of invited talks, oral and poster presentations. Highlighted sessions include:
- Single-Molecule Nanoemitters, Blinking, and Photocontrol as Foundations for Super-Resolution Microscopy
- Plasmonic Stopped-Light Lasing: A Route to Cavity-Free Nanolasing
- Single Cell Genomics
- Nanophotonics: Controlling Light at The Nanoscale
- Cooperative Function in Atomically Precise Nanoscale Assemblies
- Semiconductor Nanomaterials for Biodegradable Electronics
- Nanomachines: Designs and Applications
- Semiconductor Nanowires for Nanoelectronics