- This event has passed.
October 7, 2015 - October 11, 2015
The IDWeek 2015 conference will take place October 7-11, 2015 in San Diego, California.
IDWeek features the latest science and bench-to-bedside approaches in prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and epidemiology of infectious diseases, including HIV.
Highlighted presentations and focus areas include:
- Controversies in Infection Prevention
- Ebola Global Response
- Pandemic Influenza
- Improving the Use of PPE and Isolation Prevention
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Susceptibility Testing
- CRISPR, from Bacterial Immune System to a Revolutionary
- Genome Editing Technology
- Case-Based Approach to Infectious Disease Diagnostics
- Ebola Virus Biology
- Biofilms and HAIs: Emerging Technologies and Applications
- Generating Evidence in Infectious Diseases Therapeutics
- Rebuilding the Global Antibiotic Pipeline
- MERS, Chikungunya, and Dengue; The Emergence Continues
- Vaccines as a Tool to Combat Antimicrobial Resistance
- Infectious Diseases Diagnostics Update
- Emerging Issues in Epidemiology and Control
- Telehealth – Application in Infectious Diseases
- The Future of Diagnostics for Antimicrobial Resistance
- Immunology Update 2015
- Progress in Tropical Medicine
- Outbreak of Enterovirus-D68 in the United States
- Diagnostic Applications of Genomics and Metagenomics
- Status of Malaria Eradication Efforts
- Influential Publications in Health Care Epidemiology
- Planning for Bio-Emergencies
- Immunizations for Global Disease
- Debates on Tropical Vaccines: Malaria and Dengue
IDWeek is the combined annual meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA), the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA), the HIV Medicine Association (HIVMA), and the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society (PIDS).
Please visit ISDA’s IDWeek 2015 website for more information and to register.